29 April 2009

What a day.



Sorry I don't have a relevant picture, but I love this one by Nicole Hill Gerulat.

Today was a bad day. I let little things get to me after calling in sick to work and I just kind of wallowed in the bad day for a little while. I asked for strength though and was able to make it through.

Then I got to talk about some things that I've been wondering about with a good friend.

I'm getting to bed later than I thought I would, but I think I'll sleep pretty well and be able to get up at a reasonable hour tomorrow and take care of some things that I'd like to get done.

Tonight is much better than I expected it to be and I'm looking forward to tomorrow being even better!

1 comments:

nicole hill gerulat said...

hi katherine, thanks for posting my picture --my sister's name is natalie and mine is nicole so it should read nicole hill gerulat.