11 April 2009

Glad for work.

On my way out for Second Saturday this evening I passed two churches. One just letting out of service, and one about to start. I was very close to texting Laura that I took a detour and attend service instead. I'd really like to attend some sort of service tomorrow, but at the same time I'm a bit intimidated to do so. I'm working at 7:15, so I don't really have the option, which is a good thing I guess because I like having the regular income as well.



I found a couple of artists tonight that I really like. I'm going to try to get to Second Saturday's Art Walk each month now, and hopefully with working I'll be able to actually purchase some of the work before long. I've given my mom a couple of pieces that she really enjoys, and I now have a goal of finding something for each room in her home. I think I really know what she likes, and there are certain things that just strike me as her when I see them. A couple of them tonight!



The two pieces I've included here are my favorites from the night. The ones I really like for my mom are by the same artist, but I can't find the specific ones on her site.

I need to get to bed, hopefully I'll be let off shift early tomorrow and I can go see family!

Happy Easter all, it really is an amazing day!

0 comments: