06 April 2009

The Andrews Sisters

I'd gotten a little worried that I was right about the daisies being over-crowded in the pot I had them in the other day when I went to water them and I noticed that the magenta ones were a little droopy and their stems weren't as strong as the other two.

I took a look at their placement, and decided that maybe they were getting a little too much direct sunlight. That part of the porch really gets the sunlight all afternoon, and that may not be so necessary. So I switched them to the other side of the porch that still gets lots of sunlight, but gets some nice indirect light for a lot of the day as well.

That seems to be all that it needed, because just the next day those ladies were standing up straight and their stems were as strong as ever. I'm a very proud mother.

IMG_0081

0 comments: