15 January 2009

Sleep

I've been sleeping a lot lately. Like, a lot, a lot.



It has crossed my mind that this may be a symptom of things that I'd rather not see happening again, but since I'm not seeing any other symptoms to accompany it, I think I'll be ok. I think it has more to do with not having anything do to.

I would love to feel like I had space to do something and start sewing a bit, or making more jewelry, but I really don't feel like I can do that here. I'm trying pretty dang hard, but there always seems to be something that they're doing that feels like a slap in the face. At times I've thought about finding another roommate who is nit picky about the common areas being clean too, but I don't really think that would work.

I can't think of anything in this house that I use that belongs to one of my roommates, so at least other than moving costs it isn't really going to cost me anything to live on my own!

6 comments:

My Inspired Reality said...

Sleep is good, it regenerates you:)

Caroline D. said...

I think that sleep is what I do best. I love it. I'm in love with it. I want that sign.

Renee toeNja said...

I hope you can either move out or find some roommates who don't drive you crazy.

Unknown said...

sorry love! its hard to function without good sleep. believe me I know!! hugs!!

Unknown said...

I'll sleep for you. Find some new roommates. Get some sleep!

Beth said...

Apparently I need more sleep. I thought your post said you weren't sleeping. Geeze.

I hope your roommate issues clear up. I hated having them. Hated. I finally moved to an efficiency just to get away from having to live with someone.