01 January 2009

Ok, I'm game!



Go buy some stuff from Sophie! Her stuff is awesome!

And now onto my real post!

I know it's entirely cliche and expected to blog about plans and resolutions today, and I'm not usually one for following crowds too closely, but I still have some things to share today!

I think this year might actually get to be my traveling year that I've wanted for a while now. Whether it's repeated visits to a place I never thought I'd have a desire to see, or meeting travel goals I've had for years; I'd like to take a trip every other month or so. Maybe more often that!

Part of that I hope will include an awesome summer road trip, hopefully with some company for at least part of it, and lots of new places along the way!

To be able to take these trips, I will need to have a better handle on my finances. This is why I need to wrap this up and get to writing some cover letters to send in tomorrow!

Please wish me luck, and I'd love some suggestions on that money stuff, as well as where to go on these trips!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well Australia is surely on your list... right!!!

Yay for awesome plans! I hope they all work out for you :o) and hopefully we get to meet one day!

Katherine said...

Yes, of the two specific places in mind while writing this, Australia is definitely one of them!

And if I'm in Australia and I don't meet you, something is wrong.