07 January 2009

Beds are nice.

I was determined to go to bed just after 11 tonight. Since it is now 12:09, I obviously failed.

Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to get myself up earlier than normal though. I definitely know that I will sleep well, which should help with getting up, right?



I haven't mentioned yet that I bought this lovely thing at Bed Bath and Beyond a week ago. I've recently realized that the biggest reason I don't drink as much water as I'd like is that I have to leave my room to do so. Not something I really like to do when it's this cold out. When I do get the energy to go out to the colder kitchen, I'd much rather have a roy rogers if I have soda in the fridge anyway, even if I want to cut back on my soda intake. So now I have a 2.2 liter bottle in my room.

I tend to pour it into a cup and drink from that until it's about half full. I'm up to about 3/4 of it in one day. I hope that it will help me to save some money, since I have about $2 to my name at the moment!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some sleep. Drinking water is very good for you but then you have to go to the bathroom too!

Ravenswick said...

I do that all the time--say I will go to bed early then it is past midnight before I know it. Good idea keeping the water in your room.

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

They say sleep is for wimps, lol, I'm a big wimp then!!
Sweet dreams and keep drinking the water :0)

Sherry said...

Water's the key, but I too stay up way too late.

PAC said...

mmm..water! I love it.

Memories for Life said...

Here's to good health :)
I drink a lot of those Crystal Lite shaker packets you just add to a bottle of water...I drink tons of water now!

Beth said...

I've been doing that. Saying I will be in bed by 10 then falling in at 11:30.

Get some sleep.