30 December 2008

I'm like, eerily conscious of something amazing that's taking place, and not wanting to over think it.

It's been way too long since I've been posting regularly, and this time I know why! Lots of things have been going on, and being a little unsure of just who reads this I've been hesitant to write about things that I can't get out of my head. I've just now decided though that I am going to start writing again anyway. Once I get this window open and have some music going it's usually easier to think of some less-loaded topics to bring up.

Like now, I just was thinking of what I could write about now, and I have about 12 ideas, and can't come close to deciding! Maybe I'll try to write a couple more entries to post later when I'm done with this one, that would be pretty dang productive of me, don't know if I could handle that.

It's the time of the year for self-reflection and new leaves and all that good stuff, and I'm definitely joining in on that front. I've made a decision or two that I won't be sharing here, as well as a few that I hope will be reflected in my postings here. I can't wait to have space to create new things and maybe even think things through a bit more when I find my own place, so you may get to see lots of little creative things that I'll be doing to be able to create that kind of space when I move into what will inevitably be a too small space to do all the things I'd like to.

Time to be doing these things may be a little difficult to come by, as I am currently on the hunt for a part time job, and I already have a crazy schedule with my classes alone...

1 comments:

mallory said...

Are there many campus jobs available? I'm registered for...17 hours next semester?...and I can't imagine working a part time job around it if it wasn't for having an on campus job.