08 November 2008

School and such

I think I need to stop promising that I'm going to post on my breaks at school. I never end up doing it. There's always something like picking out classes to be done then.

I don't actually get to sign up for classes until the 5th of December, but I'd like to have a few potential schedules ready for things like possibly getting a part time job, or some classes being full. I'd also really like to take another class or two with some of the girls that I have in my classes this semester, so I'll have to see how that works out.

I thought that I was going to drop my incredibly boring, impossible to figure out Philosophy of Science course (I know, the name makes it sound either full of potential or totally unbelievably horrible, it's the latter) until a friend in the class looked through the grading scale and helped me to realized that I can put almost no work into the rest of the course and still pass with a C-. So instead I'll put a little bit of work into it and hopefully pass with a B+!

I went to two civil rights events this week and may be going to two more by the end of the weekend. I don't want this blog to become all about those, and I'm often too tired to process what's gone on when I get home, so maybe you'll get an update, and maybe you won't.

0 comments: