27 November 2008

Etsy for Black Friday!

I've been meaning to do this one for a while, now I have my very own mug and candle from this seller to enjoy some apple cider with a nice flame flicker while I type this!


berdandbee is an awesome store on Etsy with vintage and new items. The mugs and ceramics are hand painted, and simply awesome. This shop is offering 20% off this weekend, so if you like something, snag it now!





GetReadySetGO makes me want to travel, you? I love the added details to what already started as awesome items. I don't know if they are doing any sales for this crazy weekend, but they definitely do personalized stuff, so check it out!





purposedesign is a really awesome store on Etsy with several different types of spice rack type things that I can't wait until I can have one without roommates wanting to use them! (hint hint, housewarming for when I get my own place!)

1 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

LOVE that bag!! :0)